Creating a Strong Local Economy
- By promoting our Business Members through referrals.
- By showcasing our Members’ products and services at our Annual BizExpo and at the Chamber office (business cards, brochures, and flyers).
- By partnering with Pahrump’s economic development authorities – Nye County Regional Economic Development Authority (NCREDA), and Rural Nevada Development Corporation (RNDC) – to bring new businesses to Pahrump.
Promoting the Community
- By including our Chamber magazine and local tourism brochures in all relocation and tourism mailings.
- Through our Website which includes a list of our business membership, tourist and relocation information, a link to Pahrump’s Community Calendar, and links to demographic and business start-up information.
- By promoting our community events on our Website, in nationally distributed magazines (i.e., Nevada Magazine, RV Journal, and Woodall’s), and on Pahrump radio and TV.
Providing Networking Opportunities
- At our monthly Biz-2-Biz luncheons, usually held the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- At our monthly “After Hours Mixers,” usually held the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- At our monthly “Seminar-by-member” luncheons, usually held the 4th Wednesday of each month.
- Through our monthly newsletter the Vision that highlights our new members, lists upcoming events, features helpful articles to aid our Membership, and offers our Members an avenue to promote their businesses by inserting fliers promoting a special sale, event, or new item.
- Through our weekly E-Newsletter that highlights our member’s information, lists upcoming events, features helpful articles to aid our Membership, and offers our Members an avenue to promote their businesses by inserting fliers promoting a special sale, event, or new item.
Representing the Interests of Business with Government
- Through interaction with the Nevada State Legislature.
- Through memberships in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Western Association of Chamber Executives, and the Rural Nevada Associated Chambers.
- As a member of the Pahrump Tourism Advisory Board.
We also offer members the use of our Bulk Mail Permit, the use of our conference room facilities (up to 12 people) for meetings only, no sales.